Monday, May 18, 2009

Hippotherapy









I've been working on a multimedia project on hippotherapy for a few weeks now. It started with a broad view of the therapy itself, but recently I've narrowed my focus to one boy in the program. I've been trying to spend time with him and his family, so that my project can show how the therapy affects his life. I'm not sure how successful my project will be, but I'm enjoying the opportunity to get to know Grant and his family.

I'm also enjoying spending time around horses. It's so peaceful at the stable that i often feel as though I'm not really working while I'm there. It's a nice change.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    I came across your site because I subscribe to hippotherapy blogs. If you take any photos of interesting therapy activities while on the horse and have the parents permission, I can put them on my blog with a link to your site.
    Barbara
    HORSEOT.COM
    HORSEOT.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete